Tuesday, March 22, 2016

mY LITTLE theory (or "what am I afraid of")

I love science fiction.
 I have read a lot of it.
I have watched a lot of it.

I have noticed that the very early science fiction eventually bears a striking resemblance to the NEW present.

My theory is:  If we can imagine it, it can happen"

My fear is;
Dystopian Movies {Mini Reviews} 


              In this article, I’m going to discuss what the best dystopian movies ...     


  Must-Watch Dystopian Films That Will Make You Think about the Future ...      Dystopian MoviesDystopian Movies                                     Dystopian Movies | List of the Best Dystopia Films     411MANIA | The Movies/TV 8-Ball: Top 8 Dystopian Films       mad-max-2.jpg Top 50 Dystopian Movies Of All Time                      Top Ten: Dystopian Movies | blah blah blah gay - not just a movie ...         35 Best Science Fiction Movies - Ever!   Wall-E, one of the best actors who ever lived, comes to life [Video ... 
kevin costner in waterworld now on blu ray over the years waterworld ...resized_Zoo_TV_series_promo_poster.jpg  Doggy-Dog World: Dystopia & Utopia  The Day After Tomorrow Fanart

And yes, I know they aren't real.

Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 begins

 It's a new year, and like the reality of most new years, it looks remarkably like the previous year. The world has rising fascism, risi...